Living In Black Even The Day Has To Give Way To The Night
Welcome to my blog~! I hope that you will enjoyed your stay here~! Do visit here again next time . . .


E-mail / MSN :
eliteboy28@hotmail.com

ICQ : 112596909


Nobody - 원더걸스(Wonder Girls)

I am...
Someone who is Easy-Going, Sensative, Hyperactive & Cheerful. I like to joke around a lot, yet I can be serious when the situation arises.

Posts
Saturday, January 24, 2009
There are 4 people in my life who play very important & significant roles. They are my 2 mentors & 2 guardians. Allow me to introduce them to you, and at the same time thank them for everything that they had done for me. ^_^
.
My 1st mentor in life is my father. He had thought me the way of life, the righteousness one must have, the real world and how one must treat other people, especially the elders. He has provided me with the most basic attitude, skill & knowledge that I must have in order to be a good person in this life time. Although he always nags at me, even until now, I really appreciate his efforts in making sure that I'm on the right track in life. Thank you Dad!
..
My 1st guardian is my mother. Since young, she has been showering me with a lot of care and love. She's the one whom i turn to whenever I'm happy & sad as a little boy then. That's why I'm so talkative still. Mummy's boy eh...! Anyway, she nags even more than my dad. ^_^Hahaha~! I wonder how i even survive that? My mum is someone who is amazingly rich in emotions, I guessed that's how I grew up to be a man with strong emotions. I used to say that I'm a woman trapped in a man's shell. I can think like a man (thanks to dad), feel like a woman (thanks to mum). Hmmmm..... Well, my mum will be the 1st woman whom I ever want to make her proud of myself. Thank you mum!
..
My 2nd mentor will be Dr Grace Kong, who is my agency leader cum BOSS. She has thought me a lot of things over the past 2 years while I am working with her. She is consistently reminding me to be a better person, day by day. One of her usual quote is "You must always give, cos people who give means he/she has surplus. People who take are usually poor...". Grace has always try to push me to my fullest potential, although I feel that I'm far from that. She coaches me well and has share with me a lot about this world. She is someone whom I really respect, and someone with tons of experience & knowledge to share. Thank you Grace!
..
Last but not least, my 2nd guardian will be Jinglin, who is my girlfriend. She is the one who provided me with care, love and growth. She is the one whom I share most of my feelings & thoughts with. She plays many roles in my life; my best friend, my lover & my soul mate. We think about life in the same frequency most of the times. I share with her my dreams & all my rubbish. I spent most of my time with her. Without her, a lot of learning will not have been possible, because I learn while I re-cap and reinforce whatever I had learnt with her. Thank you Jinglin!

Posted by Stanley @ 9:55 AM

Tag Me

HighLights
I've started my Master of Business Administration program in the University of South Australia. I've also been promoted to join the management team as an Agency Development Officer (ADO). A challenging year awaits me now. It's a good year for investments, and also one to save a lot of money~! I'll Accept & Adapt to this tough environment, with my determination & discipline, I WILL Achieve my desire goal for the year~!!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com