Living In Black Even The Day Has To Give Way To The Night
Welcome to my blog~! I hope that you will enjoyed your stay here~! Do visit here again next time . . .


E-mail / MSN :
eliteboy28@hotmail.com

ICQ : 112596909


Nobody - 원더걸스(Wonder Girls)

I am...
Someone who is Easy-Going, Sensative, Hyperactive & Cheerful. I like to joke around a lot, yet I can be serious when the situation arises.

Posts
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Been wanting to continue updating "My Homepage" for a very long time, but I wasn't able to. Mainly because I am busy, or should I say lazy~? Anyway, for those who had yet to visit "My Homepage", the link is on the lower left bottom of this page. It's a just site where I tell about how I grow up, my love life ...etc... Anyway, I had also wanted to add a new column in there too call the "Biography", where in there you'll find those important people who came into my life. That too, isn't updated. However, the last thing that I will add into "My Homepage" will be "My Story II", where I talk about my life after marriage. Well since I'm not married yet, so the site is currently unavailable too~! ^_^Haha~! Crap, I know...! Anyway, that's just a intro to the site ya...
.
Photo Of Me & JingLin Quite Some Time Back...
.
In today's entry, I'll do a little attribute to the girls that had came into my life, mainly romantically... Woo... I can see your eye widen up already... ^_^Haha~! Seems like Stanley is gonna reveal some more saucy information huh~? Well, if you really wanna know, read on... However, I'll not mention any names here. And if some photos look like someone you know, don't even bother to try figuring her out ya...
.
To start off, I'll have to relate to a friend of mine (Yes, it's a she...), because she told me about her relationship. She is a tall, pretty & elegant girl whom she was attached to a guy when she was still studying her tertiary education. So many people had tried dating her, but none seems to had succeeded except for this particular guy. After years of relationship, they finally gotten themselves engaged. They had even queued for their love nest. Recently the guy bought a new car, and the unexpected started to happen... The guy committed adultery. I shall not get into details, but I can only say that this friend of mine is like 95% confirmed that her husband had betrayed their vows. It's a long time since I last saw this girl friend of mine after I graduated from my tertiary institute, and it was just so recently that we met up again. To me, she is still at pretty as she was. Only thing is that, she doesn't look so cheerful anymore. Seems to me that something had gone missing from her.
.
Here's The 2 "Special" Ones...
.
She sent me a message recently, asking me after all this time, has her appearance changed or something. Well, I told her the truth that she's still as pretty as compared to the last time I saw her. Then her reply sadden me.. She said, "So what if I am still pretty, my husband doesn't like it..." It's as though I could feel her pain~! Then I replied, "Some men made certain mistakes. They treated woman like sashimi, whereby it must be tasted fresh & new. But I feel differently, I feel that woman should be treated like wine, whereby the more mature it is, the better it taste. And the brewer himself makes a significant difference to the quality of the wine with his determination, consistency & discipline."
.
Just some of them...
.
I used to belong to the group of men who had preferred "sashimi". Not that I am proud of, in fact, it is one that I'm guilty of. I guessed that that is just part of a process whereby a boy grows up to become a man. I know that this should not be an excuse, but that was how I really think then... To some girls, I might had done terrible things to hurt them before, and I'm sorry. I still am. But to some, I treated them with the best effort I could then, and I'm grateful.
.
I don't have ALL their photos...
.
See, so many girls had came into my life then. Most came in say "hi" now, and the next moment "bye bye". For some, I wished that they could stay, but I never was lucky enough to. Some made me do a lot of crazy things that I can't even dream of. However, some did managed to stay and grow up with me. We learnt as we go along together. We mature with the things we say & do. We experience new things. adventure new places, eat new cuisines ...etc.. So many different things to share. And when the time came, they left. Most parted with good memories to keep, some left with painful tears, and some I wish I had never been together with. Still, all that contributes to what I am now, how I think, and where do I plan on going in the future. I would say that I had been through a lot of things in life, but I don't think that I had been through enough. There are still so many things for me to try & do, only then would I know that I had not wasted my life when I'm on my dying bed. Most importantly, the one fine lady that I hoped would accompany me to walk side by side with for the next half of my life...
.
Do You Want To Be "The One" For Me Eventually~?
.
The important thing is not about who comes or goes in your life. It's all about how much you had learn "before", "during" and "after" that significant person is with you... With that note, I wish everyone well in your adventurous life to come~! Take Care...

Posted by Stanley @ 2:17 PM

Tag Me

HighLights
I've started my Master of Business Administration program in the University of South Australia. I've also been promoted to join the management team as an Agency Development Officer (ADO). A challenging year awaits me now. It's a good year for investments, and also one to save a lot of money~! I'll Accept & Adapt to this tough environment, with my determination & discipline, I WILL Achieve my desire goal for the year~!!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com