Living In Black Even The Day Has To Give Way To The Night
Welcome to my blog~! I hope that you will enjoyed your stay here~! Do visit here again next time . . .


E-mail / MSN :
eliteboy28@hotmail.com

ICQ : 112596909


Nobody - 원더걸스(Wonder Girls)

I am...
Someone who is Easy-Going, Sensative, Hyperactive & Cheerful. I like to joke around a lot, yet I can be serious when the situation arises.

Posts
Tuesday, April 19, 2005
+++Anna's Blog Added+++
+++Silver's Blog Added+++
.
Do you peeps bring work back home, especially those who are married~? Do your love ones felt neglected when you're busy doing your own work~? Work will never be finish doing, but if you don't do it at all, there'll be work left all over the place. Thus work is work, but don't over work. Some of us not only bring work back home, but also the feeling that comes from work. When we work in this society, shits happened~! That's no doubt about it... Thus at times, some of us felt rather stressful, or sad, or even frustrated. And if such negative feelings were brought home, what happens...?
.
In our home, that's where most our love ones are. And if you accidentally take it out on them, which is so common, you'll hurt and scar them, badly... And you'll feel so regretful then, but isn't that a bit too late~?
.
Husband Playing Game, Wife Felt So BORED Behind~!
Scenario Post By JingLin & Stanley
.
So the Number 1 Rule is, "Try Not To Bring Work Back Home". Not just work, literally, but also the feelings that comes with it. Although sometimes I too, failed to do so, but I had always make it a point to keep up such good practice. Will you join me too~? *WiNkZ*
.
Oh, last thing to note. Try to say "I Love You" to your love ones more often. Especially to your parents, do you remember the last time that you had said something like that to them~? Err... If you think it's too mushy, you can do something special or what. Like taking them out for a dinner...etc... They WILL feel it one, trust me~!

Posted by Stanley @ 11:19 AM

Tag Me

HighLights
I've started my Master of Business Administration program in the University of South Australia. I've also been promoted to join the management team as an Agency Development Officer (ADO). A challenging year awaits me now. It's a good year for investments, and also one to save a lot of money~! I'll Accept & Adapt to this tough environment, with my determination & discipline, I WILL Achieve my desire goal for the year~!!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com