Living In Black Even The Day Has To Give Way To The Night
Welcome to my blog~! I hope that you will enjoyed your stay here~! Do visit here again next time . . .


E-mail / MSN :
eliteboy28@hotmail.com

ICQ : 112596909


Nobody - 원더걸스(Wonder Girls)

I am...
Someone who is Easy-Going, Sensative, Hyperactive & Cheerful. I like to joke around a lot, yet I can be serious when the situation arises.

Posts
Saturday, October 23, 2004
Hello peeps~! I guessed the "Love Is In The Air" feeling after reading the rest of my friends' blogs had just gotten onto me, in a delayed effect way I guessed. I think for the next few topics that I'll be blogging about, will also be things that gotta do with LOVE one... *smile*
.
Long long time ago, I had always been asking myself, "What am I doing here in this world~?", and "Why am I here, yet I have got to leave again~?" I guessed from time to time, you peeps will also have this question in mind, isn't it~? It's a hard question which will be answered differently at different timing and mood. So end of the day, the BIG question is... "What's the REAL reason that you're born here~?"
.
This question had been popping in my mind since I was a little boy. I might have change from a "boy" to a "teenage", and eventually to a "semi-adult", with my thoughts & views changing at every stage, but my answer to this BIG question never seems to change. I believed that I'm here for a few reasons.
.
[1] To guide those people who had lost their way. Which explains why I'm born friendly & approachable, so as to let troubled people come to me naturally... Not only that, I'm also determine to get things done with my best efforts. Thus I'll always try my best to help.
[2] To make people around me happy. With my "hardware-wired" joker ability, it's not really that difficult to see smiling faces wherever I go. This is why friends tend to tag me with "Happy Go Lucky", where at times they forgot that I'm that Mr. Serious who has got that determination & discipline to get things done.
[3] Most importantly, I'm here to take care of some people. I believed that other than my parents, there's still another person that I have to take care of. Although I still don't know who that person is, but I had always named her as "The One". She might be someone whom I had yet to meet, then again, she might have already appeared in my life. She will be the person whom I'll be taking care of mostly during my time here... There will be a lot thick & thin that we have to go thru together. Which in the end, all the things that was named above about me comes into the picture. During times where things turn out rather bad in rough times, the jokily me will come into the picture and ease off the sadness. While the Mr. Serious will try to solve out the difficulty.
.
.
Now that I've said mine, do you too know what's yours~? It's not necessary to really know what's yours actually, but it's always good to have a vision like this at times. Because that'll somehow guide you towards your goals, and also discipline you from time to time. Most importantly, it'll gives you strength and also hope in life. Remember this, "Never Stop Dreaming, Hoping & Loving... Because if you do, you'll find life meaningless." So peeps, do Dream, Hope & Love HARD~! With Best Wishes...


Posted by Stanley @ 1:12 PM

Tag Me

HighLights
I've started my Master of Business Administration program in the University of South Australia. I've also been promoted to join the management team as an Agency Development Officer (ADO). A challenging year awaits me now. It's a good year for investments, and also one to save a lot of money~! I'll Accept & Adapt to this tough environment, with my determination & discipline, I WILL Achieve my desire goal for the year~!!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com