Living In Black Even The Day Has To Give Way To The Night
Welcome to my blog~! I hope that you will enjoyed your stay here~! Do visit here again next time . . .


E-mail / MSN :
eliteboy28@hotmail.com

ICQ : 112596909


Nobody - 원더걸스(Wonder Girls)

I am...
Someone who is Easy-Going, Sensative, Hyperactive & Cheerful. I like to joke around a lot, yet I can be serious when the situation arises.

Posts
Monday, June 19, 2006
Hi hi, I nearly fainted when my blog don't know what happened, after I just merely make some changes to it. The whole thing just can't work anymore~! After some minor adjustment, finally it's back to normal~! Ok, the thingy I changed here was that I put some shortcuts to certain entries that I wrote previously, which I think was nice & meaningful. So, happy traveling down my memory lane once again~!
.
Seems that everyone has been going back to school recently, and I'm of no different too. I'm currently taking up a Graduate Diploma in Marketing Communications with Marketing Institute of Singapore (MIS). It really feels good to be able to go back to a classroom to study again~! The only thing that's not as good as before is that, I have to pay for my own studies now~! How I missed those days that my parents had to pay for everything that has to do in school... My attitude towards study had also changed tremendously too. When I was in my Polytechnic, I used to skip all my lectures and missed some the tutorials & Lab lessons. I didn't even do my tutorials at all, yet I passed somehow~! ^_^Haha~! Anyway, what I do now will shock the whole world, I guessed~! Now, I will read up all the notes and textbook after the lessons. PLUS, I'll read thru all the notes & textbooks for the coming lesson at home before the class starts. Don't you feel proud of me~? Wahahaha~! ^_^Just Kidding~! I'm now so hardworking not just because I'm interested in it, but let's just face it, I have to pay for my own you see....
.
Anyway, today's entry wasn't about going back to school... It's more than that. Recently JingLin just ask me something, that is... "Are you a Journey or Destination person~?". Hmmmmm...... What do you think~? This question is still going around popping in my head, searching for a definite answer, but still, I couldn't~!
.
See, I have this dilemma... I don't want to be someone who only cares about reaching somewhere I wanted, and without knowing how I got there, and with the help of who & what...etc... But if I were to choose Life as a Journey, then what will this Journey be about, without any Destination~?
.
To me, the whole thing in life is about making choices. So is this Journey & Destination thingy. See, it all depends on the situations, isn't it~? At least to me, that is... Here are 2 different examples~!
.
Let me touch on Destination first. Using a simple example, it might sound lame, but most of the time, it's just so true~! Eating process... Most of the time, we aren't eating because of the whole process eating... The trip to the place, choosing your dish, waiting for the & eating it at the end. Let's just face it, we ate just because we're hungry. So it's more like a "been there, done that" affair for us, especially during lunch time when we work. Can we really enjoyed our meals, I doubt so... So course, like I say, it depends too... On special occasions, we dine in special place, with our special someone. Then the whole experience becomes so different entirely...
.
Now for Journey. I personally take a lot of things as a journey, especially love. In life, I had encountered a few relationship failures. And that's how I learnt to be better next time round. Some things just couldn't be taught or shown by another person, and we just needed to learn them ourselves, be it the easy way, or the hard way... But of course at times, we can also learn it by what we see, hear, or feel from another person. It just depends on how empathy we are for the other person. Can we really feel the pain, or happiness, or sorrow, or even joy of the other person~?
.
So do we take the Journey because of our Destination, or do we have a Destination when we make a Journey~? It's your life, you decide...
.
.

Posted by Stanley @ 12:22 PM

Tag Me

HighLights
I've started my Master of Business Administration program in the University of South Australia. I've also been promoted to join the management team as an Agency Development Officer (ADO). A challenging year awaits me now. It's a good year for investments, and also one to save a lot of money~! I'll Accept & Adapt to this tough environment, with my determination & discipline, I WILL Achieve my desire goal for the year~!!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com