Living In Black Even The Day Has To Give Way To The Night
Welcome to my blog~! I hope that you will enjoyed your stay here~! Do visit here again next time . . .


E-mail / MSN :
eliteboy28@hotmail.com

ICQ : 112596909


Nobody - 원더걸스(Wonder Girls)

I am...
Someone who is Easy-Going, Sensative, Hyperactive & Cheerful. I like to joke around a lot, yet I can be serious when the situation arises.

Posts
Sunday, October 24, 2004
Recently a friend of mine, Desmond, stunned me with a question. "If you have only S$1000/- savings, would you buy a S$800/- plus present, which she likes a lot, for the person you love~?" The initial answer that pop up in my mind was a straight forward "YES", however, the answer that came out of my mouth wasn't really the same...
.
"It really depends... If it's for the sake of a LV bag or something not really that important, I won't buy it. I rather used that kinda money to do something else much important for her. However, if she really likes that bag or something, I'll work hard to save that money and then buy the bag for her." came my answer... Then Desmond shocked me with, "And you said you loved her dearly...?"
.
Had you ever disputed with yourself on how would you love someone~? At times I do, I really do... Do you love someone dearly with everything you have or can, or should you love someone the right way~? So which is which then~? One thing for sure, YOU have to make that choice. Only thing is... Will you regret that choice~? I personally had learnt from experience that, this kinda things really depends... So what about you~?
.
When you love someone, you would tend to be caution for her well being. Am I right to say that~? And when you love someone, all you ever wanted is that she'll be happy... Am I right once again~? What if, there comes a point where you could only choose one out the 2~? And the choice that you make, will cross out the other~? What will your choice be then~?
.
Sounds confusing~? Let me see... I shall give you one extreme example, to exaggerate a little in order to give a better picture. Let's just say. If the person you loved had this hyper stress thingy, the only way that she can overcome that is to live in the world of illusion, a world without pain & stuff... As you know, such world don't exist. Thus in order to reach that world, you'll need something call DRUGS... Drugs are like slow deadly poisons, and you know it. The more that she takes, it'll only kill him/her slowly~! You won't want him/her to die slowly, you won't want him/her to suffer too~! So what is it gonna be~? Which would you want her to do~? He/She wants that drug, will you give it to him/her~?
.
This scenario is a little too extreme, but I guess you somehow gets the picture already. Do you agreed that at times, you find yourself on the spot where you don't know what's the right thing to choose...? Should one just love someone dearly, or should one love someone right~? If you have to do something for your loved one's own good, but it'll upset him/her, will you still do it~? Remember this, the choice is yours... You make that choice, so don't regret over that...


Posted by Stanley @ 7:19 PM

Tag Me

HighLights
I've started my Master of Business Administration program in the University of South Australia. I've also been promoted to join the management team as an Agency Development Officer (ADO). A challenging year awaits me now. It's a good year for investments, and also one to save a lot of money~! I'll Accept & Adapt to this tough environment, with my determination & discipline, I WILL Achieve my desire goal for the year~!!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com