Living In Black Even The Day Has To Give Way To The Night
Welcome to my blog~! I hope that you will enjoyed your stay here~! Do visit here again next time . . .


E-mail / MSN :
eliteboy28@hotmail.com

ICQ : 112596909


Nobody - 원더걸스(Wonder Girls)

I am...
Someone who is Easy-Going, Sensative, Hyperactive & Cheerful. I like to joke around a lot, yet I can be serious when the situation arises.

Posts
Friday, May 06, 2005
I'm on M.C again, for these couple of days. I guessed I'm finally sick due to the severe heavy workload that I have. Work couldn't just stop coming up huh, could it~? *DuHzZz* But it's a good thing, because I finally can have a good rest at home... Haven't been updating here recently, it's mainly due to lack of time and also most importantly, nothing interesting to blog about.
.
The Birthday Girl
.
There're merely any highlights as I spent most of my time, Tian Mi Mi with my dearest JingLin. I accompanied her to Janice's birthday celebration, while she accompanied me to Christo's birthday celebration. And guess what~? Both of them celebrate last Saturday, and both of them also at Pasir Ris~! Such coincident huh~?!! Well just a few days back, Alvin & Tina, JingLin & I went to K-Box at Orchard Cineleisure. Actually going to sing your hearts out once in a while is quite good to relief stress. We took some photos too, the one which we can step on the pedals. Quite fun though...
.
Having a Good Time
.
Now, to the main topic. Imagine someone who had lots of education, someone who's well to do in his/her career, someone with power, but he/she talks in such a manner like; sarcastic, ill-mouth, shouting & disrespectful, arrogant. Do they ever think that people will respect them when they behaved that way~? No, HELL NO~! I've came across many such class of people throughout my life, lucky or what~!?! Can't imagine such people went thru so much things in their life, so well educated and yet they can forget 2 simple basic words~! Manners & Respect. So what if one's rich~? Is he/she given the rights to shout at the waiter for the bill, or the poor police officer who had went to help them out when they lost something due to their carelessness~? *pui* So darn angry man~! When one can't even mind his/her own manners and don't respect others, what makes them think that people will respect them~?!!
.
T.M.M
.
Thus my quote of the day is still, "In order For People To Respect You, Respect Yourself By Respecting Others".

Posted by Stanley @ 12:38 AM

Tag Me

HighLights
I've started my Master of Business Administration program in the University of South Australia. I've also been promoted to join the management team as an Agency Development Officer (ADO). A challenging year awaits me now. It's a good year for investments, and also one to save a lot of money~! I'll Accept & Adapt to this tough environment, with my determination & discipline, I WILL Achieve my desire goal for the year~!!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com