Living In Black Even The Day Has To Give Way To The Night
Welcome to my blog~! I hope that you will enjoyed your stay here~! Do visit here again next time . . .


E-mail / MSN :
eliteboy28@hotmail.com

ICQ : 112596909


Nobody - 원더걸스(Wonder Girls)

I am...
Someone who is Easy-Going, Sensative, Hyperactive & Cheerful. I like to joke around a lot, yet I can be serious when the situation arises.

Posts
Sunday, July 09, 2006
Hope the previous entry wasn't really that long, but I guess it's really just that long~! What am I saying... Err.... There are more to it, but I don't think I can put in all in, or else it's really going to be a book already. Anyway, moving on~! Today's entry is somehow related to the previous entry also, call it a side-step away...
.
Often I really wonder to myself, "Am I being Heard~?" I mean, I know people who are not deaf can hear me when I talk, but what I really mean is that, "Am I being heard correctly~?" Is my point being delivered to the right place & at the right time, without missing/adding anything else... Does the person who heard me understand & feel the exact same thing that I do~? Well honestly, I don't think so...
.
See, what I can conclude is that, everyone one of us is different from one & other~! Which I think is the reason why, when 2 or more persons living, or working, together gets into disagreement from time to time. Apart from the preference differences of every individual, they is this common thing call, "Communication Breakdown". How regularly do we see/encounter things that gone wrong, just because of communication breakdown~? So many, I don't think I need to give any example. But the problem is this, even when we tried our very best to phrase & express ourselves as correctly as possible, communication breakdown can still happen. Why~? Is it that we all feel differently towards different words, say "love" or even "stupid"...etc... Do you agreed that different words weighted differently for everyone of us. Certain people can take certain words without feeling anything, but with the same words, others can feel rather sensitive. Or does communication breakdown occurs when the timing of the message delivered wasn't proper? Simple example, one happy person trying to tell a sad person how beautiful this world it, so in this case I doubt that the sad person can see the world as beautifully as the happy person, right~? I'm just over generalising here for easy understanding...
.
So how can we make sure that others get the correct information that we wanted them to know of~? What must we do to achieve that~? Does timing play an important role also~? What about the ambience or atmosphere~? Obviously the person that we wanted to communicate to plays a big deal here... In short, in order to prevent communication breakdown, we have to take note of "Who", "When", "What", "Where", "Why" & "How" to deliver the message... Am I right~? Hmmm....
.
.
Is it really so difficult to just say something simple~?

Posted by Stanley @ 12:14 PM

Tag Me

HighLights
I've started my Master of Business Administration program in the University of South Australia. I've also been promoted to join the management team as an Agency Development Officer (ADO). A challenging year awaits me now. It's a good year for investments, and also one to save a lot of money~! I'll Accept & Adapt to this tough environment, with my determination & discipline, I WILL Achieve my desire goal for the year~!!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com