Living In Black Even The Day Has To Give Way To The Night
Welcome to my blog~! I hope that you will enjoyed your stay here~! Do visit here again next time . . .


E-mail / MSN :
eliteboy28@hotmail.com

ICQ : 112596909


Nobody - 원더걸스(Wonder Girls)

I am...
Someone who is Easy-Going, Sensative, Hyperactive & Cheerful. I like to joke around a lot, yet I can be serious when the situation arises.

Posts
Saturday, February 26, 2005
JingLin & I were watching the movie, The Mexican, yesterday night. It was a romance comedy by Brad Pitt & Julia Roberts. It was a rather draggy show, but still, it's kinda entertaining... However, there's this thing that I had quoted from the movie which I had decided to share with you peeps. It'll be especially meaningful for those love birds who's reading this. Thus, this is how it goes...
.
The Question
If two persons loved each other, but they can't live together, when will it come to the point, where enough is enough~?
.
The Answer
Never
From The Mexican

Posted by Stanley @ 8:58 AM

Tag Me

HighLights
I've started my Master of Business Administration program in the University of South Australia. I've also been promoted to join the management team as an Agency Development Officer (ADO). A challenging year awaits me now. It's a good year for investments, and also one to save a lot of money~! I'll Accept & Adapt to this tough environment, with my determination & discipline, I WILL Achieve my desire goal for the year~!!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com