Living In Black Even The Day Has To Give Way To The Night
Welcome to my blog~! I hope that you will enjoyed your stay here~! Do visit here again next time . . .


E-mail / MSN :
eliteboy28@hotmail.com

ICQ : 112596909


Nobody - 원더걸스(Wonder Girls)

I am...
Someone who is Easy-Going, Sensative, Hyperactive & Cheerful. I like to joke around a lot, yet I can be serious when the situation arises.

Posts
Thursday, December 22, 2005
I know this isn't new for anyone of you, if you had been in the working industry for some time. Err... If anyone of you thinks that backstabbing doesn't exist, then please switch to another website now, or re-visit here some other time. Know why~? Because today, I'm gonna talk about nothing, except backstabbing.
.
First thing first, let's explain what's backstabbing for the benefit of those who has yet to know what is it all about. It's simple, just imagine you have this best friend whom you will turn to whenever you have any problems, and he/she is the only person that you'll share your darkest secrets with. You trust & respect him/her for all you know. Then one fine day, you realised that he/she is not what you know after all. He/She would tell people that you like to brag about you're the only person on earth with problems, and worst, he/she shares your secret with everybody~!
.
.
Ok ok, that's a bit extreme. But that's roughly how it's like. Of course the only thing is, you don't really need to be backstab by best friend only. It could be anyone, even strangers that you don't know they existed... It's so scary, because it's just so true.
.
Different people have different reasons when they backstab somebody, be it out of jealousy or envy or even benefits. But at the end of the day, they just want things done/happened their way.
.
Anyway, I'm not gonna talk about backstabbing in friendship as it's too complex. And yes, I just experienced that recently~! Well, I wanna keep it general, so I shall talk about backstabbing at work. Yes yes yes, I know a lot of you people wanna tell me about your story, so feel free to share them at my tag-board ya.
.
I had been seriously backstabbed recently, call it my luck. Or is it because my promotion is near. The problem is, how far can one go if all he/she has is the skill of the "silent kill". You can't escape it, especially if you're working in a big company/organisation. Why, some might ask~? Well, all I can think of is that there're just too little opportunities, but too many candidates. And they're bond to be people whom you can't get along with... And worst of all, there're these small group of small people who're suckers for promotion. And in large company/organisation, the top management are too far to see what is actually going around at the bottom, especially when they're blinded/manipulated by the middle section of supervisors. And also, let alone the massacre of the employees trapped at the bottom section.
.
Even the next episode of "Project Runway" is about backstabbing. So, can backstabbing be stopped. Or shall I say, prevention is already good enough~? I guess the best way to prevention is, being the good friend to everyone... Try not to miss out any episode of "Survivor" if you know what I mean. ^_^Heez~!
.
A gentle reminder that might save you, "Watch You Back"~! And with that, I shall end my entry. Take care peeps...

Posted by Stanley @ 11:51 PM

Tag Me

HighLights
I've started my Master of Business Administration program in the University of South Australia. I've also been promoted to join the management team as an Agency Development Officer (ADO). A challenging year awaits me now. It's a good year for investments, and also one to save a lot of money~! I'll Accept & Adapt to this tough environment, with my determination & discipline, I WILL Achieve my desire goal for the year~!!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com