Living In Black Even The Day Has To Give Way To The Night
Welcome to my blog~! I hope that you will enjoyed your stay here~! Do visit here again next time . . .


E-mail / MSN :
eliteboy28@hotmail.com

ICQ : 112596909


Nobody - 원더걸스(Wonder Girls)

I am...
Someone who is Easy-Going, Sensative, Hyperactive & Cheerful. I like to joke around a lot, yet I can be serious when the situation arises.

Posts
Saturday, October 16, 2004
What do you think if I were to ask you to walk aimlessly the whole day with a friend (say, me~?), and at the same time chatting about anything~? Most probably you'll think I'm crazy right~? Well, it seems to be so... But, such incident can happen to you and yet you'll enjoy it to the extreme. Hard to believe eh...?!! *smile*
.
Now change the situation where the accompany that you have isn't just a normal friend, but someone whom you like, or even love dearly... Arh... Now that I can see you starting to nod your head I guess you know where I'm going huh~? Don't you have to agree with me now~?
.
See, things can be so different when that special someone is accompanying you. Believe me that magically, time will fly past you so fast that you don't even really noticed that you 2 had been together for hours. The funny thing is that, you can be just walking & walking non-stop, without having any clue on where you 2 will be heading to. At the same time, you'll also be talking & talking, mainly nothing important in particular. Yet on top of all that, you had enjoyed the whole day with him/her...
.
So have you even encounter such magic before~? I believed you had, thus congrats to you. You had been in love for once in your lifetime, at least it's near to falling in love... Well, for those who had never encounter before, don't be dishearten as I believed that you'll have such feeling soon. On the bright side, you still have the chance to fully enjoy such events when it comes...
.
Now, some of you may have this question in mind that you wanna ask me... What if such magic ever happen to you in the beginning of your relationship with your partner, but it seems to disappear as time goes by...? Does that mean anything~? Does that mean that you & your partner are not appreciative of each other's accompany anymore~? Are both of you not as loving as before~? Well for that my friend, I shall not comment or answer... I leave that answer to you to answer for yourself.
.
However remember this, Life Is Short. Yesterday is gone and will never be coming back, Tomorrow is the day that you might not even have the chance to see or enjoy. Thus live to the best you can Today~! Treasure everything you have now, if you can't have it all, try having some at least. At least you had tried, and you'll never ever regret... With Best Wishes to you all, Stay Healthy, Be Happy & Be Loved~!
.
Specially For You, "Juliet"
.


Posted by Stanley @ 5:21 PM

Tag Me

HighLights
I've started my Master of Business Administration program in the University of South Australia. I've also been promoted to join the management team as an Agency Development Officer (ADO). A challenging year awaits me now. It's a good year for investments, and also one to save a lot of money~! I'll Accept & Adapt to this tough environment, with my determination & discipline, I WILL Achieve my desire goal for the year~!!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com