Living In Black Even The Day Has To Give Way To The Night
Welcome to my blog~! I hope that you will enjoyed your stay here~! Do visit here again next time . . .


E-mail / MSN :
eliteboy28@hotmail.com

ICQ : 112596909


Nobody - 원더걸스(Wonder Girls)

I am...
Someone who is Easy-Going, Sensative, Hyperactive & Cheerful. I like to joke around a lot, yet I can be serious when the situation arises.

Posts
Monday, December 22, 2008
Jinglin & I recently went to see the movie, Yes Man, by Jim Carrey. As I'm a BIG TIME FAN of his, I've enjoyed the show. I always somehow find some special meaning in his show, although it's always wacky in a way. Well, this time I the word "Yes" meaningful in another perspective...
.
.
See, in the show Jim's character was told to say "YES" to anything that comes his way. So, whenever an opportunity that pops by then he will always say "YES". However, he only got to find out in the end that he should only say "YES" to things that he wanted to.
.
See, we tend to give reasons/excuses/explanations to things that comes our way in life, only to turn that opportunity down. Be it that career, or relationship, or commitment, or adventure...etc. At the end of the day, we only manage to avoid, and then commented that "I wish I had....", rather than "I wish I could....".
.
I see many people around me (including myself) giving all sorts reasons not to do things, maybe it's time we do. A very good example will be, I don't like to read books. I only books I like are most probably Chinese Comic Books and Magazines like FHM & MAXIM...etc. Anyway, I had given tons of excuses not to read any thick text/story books. But now my MBA program actually needs me to have tons of reading, which I had never ever imagine before. And guessed what, I'm just gonna make it happen. And I will make that happen today. From now on, that will be 2hrs to 3hrs of self reading for me daily~!
.
The workload of a MBA program is crazy~! In these 3 months, I have to complete at least 2 course booklets, 2 study guides, 5 assignments ranging from 1000 to 3000 words each (2 individuals & 3 different groups), 1 extra readings & 1 extra readings online. Never ever had I ever done that kind of intensive reading and writing before~! Well Done, isn't it~? ^_^" Well, I will take up this challenge, and I will make it happen. In one and a half years time, it will all be over~! And by then, I will break it down for you on how I did it... Meanwhile stay tune my friends, take care ~

Posted by Stanley @ 11:05 AM

Tag Me

HighLights
I've started my Master of Business Administration program in the University of South Australia. I've also been promoted to join the management team as an Agency Development Officer (ADO). A challenging year awaits me now. It's a good year for investments, and also one to save a lot of money~! I'll Accept & Adapt to this tough environment, with my determination & discipline, I WILL Achieve my desire goal for the year~!!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com